Investor Relations (IR) Solution
Valuatum provides investor relations (IR) consensus information services for listed companies to distribute objective financial information, analysis, and valuation to shareholders, investors, press and other stakeholders. Together with selected partners, Valuatum collects forecasts from the analysts following the company, and calculates consensus estimates. This consensus information, including income statement and balance sheet forecasts, is then presented in high quality format for the public. Price of the stock, ratios with price information, and graphs are updated every night to correspond the closing-price situation. Consensus information is updated according to the needs of the listed company.
Valuatum's investor relations service is web-based and provides high quality presentation in the internet. Information from different sources can be collected and shown in the service. Valuatum's service also enables modification of the future estimates in the web browser. Using this functionality private and institutional investors can create their own scenario and print it out for future needs. The service is available in multiple languages.
Key features include:
- Consensus estimates, including e.g. Net Sales, EBIT, Pre-Tax Profit, EPS
- Full income statement and balance sheet based on consensus estimates
- DCF and EVA calculations
- Valuation multiples, key figures and charts
- Price-based multiples updated every day
- Possibility for own growth and profitability scenario modeling for the end-investor